Terms and Conditions
Mayer Cleaning reserves the right to make any changes to any part of these terms and conditions without giving any prior notice.
By ordering Mayer Cleaning service by telephone, e-mail, or it's website the Client agrees to be bound by Mayer Cleaning terms and conditions.
- Payment is requested on completion on the day of the session.
- Payment can be made in cash
- Payment can be made by cheque payable to Mayer Enterprises Ltd. on completion of the service. If paying by cheque, the Client will be responsible for all bank and legal charges resulting from a dishonored cheque.
- Payment can be made with debit or credit card in person or over the phone (This need to be made in advance). Surcharges will apply for all card types. Mayer Cleaning will not share the Client's card details with a third party.
- Client understands that any 'late payments' will be subject to additional charges.
- All payments must be maid in Great Britain Pounds.
- USE OF OUR SERVICES
- From time to time we may take photos and/or videos of our work to use for marketing and social media purposes. If you would like us not to please let a member of the team know.
- COMPLAINTS AND CLAIMS
- Client accepts and understands that poor service, breakage/damage or theft must be reported within 48 hours from the service date. Failure to do so will entitle customer to no refunds or recovery.
- Complaints are accepted in writing (letter or email). Complaints must be reported on completion or in the following 48 hours.
- All fragile and highly breakable items must be secured or removed. Items excluded from liability are: cash, jewellery, items of sentimental value, art and antiques.
- Key replacement/locksmith fees are paid only if keys are lost by our operatives. There is a £30 per household liability limit.
- In case of damage Mayer Cleaning will try to repair the item/s if it agrees that it caused the damage. If the item/s cannot be repaired Mayer Cleaning will rectify the problem through its insurance company by crediting the Client with the item/s if it is proven to be by our personnel.
- Mayer Cleaning reserves the right not to be responsible for: delay for a visit due to a traffic congestion, postponed service due to broken equipment, job not complete due to lack of hot water or power, third party entering or present at Client's premises obstructing the process, accidental damages worth up to £50 or less.
- CLIENT SATISFACTION
- Client understands that he/she is not entitled to any refunds.
- If the Client is not satisfied with the services provided and a complaint has been placed in the stated 48 hours after the job has been completed, Mayer Cleaning reserves the right to return an employee and deal with any areas and items to Client's satisfaction. Therefore the Client must allow the employee to be returned and he/she should be at present at all times during the re-visit.
- Mayer Cleaning reserves the right to return an employee not more than once.
- Client may cancel the scheduled job up to 24 hours prior to the agreed start time.
- Client agrees to pay 50% of the quote as a cancellation fee if he/she cancels or changes the date/time less than 24 hours prior to the scheduled appointment.
- Clients agrees to pay 50% of the quote as a cancellation fee in the event of a lock- out cased by our employees being turned away; no one home to let them in; no water or power available at Client's premises or problem with clients keys. If keys are provided they must open the lock without any special efforts or skills.
- If an initial deposit has been paid to Mayer Cleaning then Client agrees that deposit funds may be used to cover the cancellation fee.
- AFTER CANCELLATION OF OUR SERVICES
- By entering into a service agreement with Mayer Cleaning, the Client agrees that after the termination of the service he/she will not hire or use any services provided by a present or past employee introduced to the Client by the company. If the Client wishes to hire or use services provided by such an employee then he/she must pay a referral fee of £600.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by the relevant United Kingdom law, and by agreeing to be bound by them the customer agrees to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the relevant courts of the United Kingdom.